The Mini Cutaway Cruiser from Kryptonics is made with a classic cutaway shape from the 70s. The cambered (arched) deck and the slight concave make this board a great cruising board. The top of the deck has 4 die-cut strips of grip tape for a nice, polished look to your board.
• 26” x 7.25” 8ply NE maple deck, classic “Cutaway” shape…straight out of 1976!
• Cambered (arched) deck with a slight concave
• Dyed colored deck or clear coat with printed graphics
• Four die-cut strips of black grip tape
• 4” aluminum painted hangers and baseplate, 12mm angled riser pads
• 60 x 45mm, Poured (casted) polyurethane wheels
• ABEC 3 speed bearings
Material Breakdown: Wood 51%, Alum 18%, PU 22%, Steel 9%
Recommended Ages: 8+
Weight Limit: 220lbs.